All of our resources are chosen specifically for this site and are recommended with the greatest of care. Resources are added regularly. Sign up for our newsletter “The Resolutionary”, to be informed when new resources become available.
|Getting to Resolution||Collaboration 2.0||The Book of Agreement|
Click on image to purchase and get details. Links open in new windows.
With less focus on the purely psychological aspects of reaching agreement than 'Getting to Yes' Levine's is a much more pragmatic approach. . . We all want agreement. Here's how to get it and keep it and work it.–Mark Victor Hansen, Co-creator, #1 New Your Times best selling series, Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Buy this book. I know systems for creating wealth. The systems in the Book of Agreement will help you create the kind of agreements that will generate much more financial and emotional wealth in your life.–Robert Allen, author of four New York Times bestsellers.
Stewart Levine delivers on his agreement with the reader to provide a powerful vision and practical tools that turn potential business and personal conflicts into collaborative partnerships.–Nina B. Link, CEO, Magazine Publishers Association of America
Moderated e-Learning Programs
ResolutionWorks offers web-based, facilitated learning platforms which is designed to teach participants tools, concepts, and skills for effective conflict resolution and collaboration. It provides organizations with a ?common language and common practices? to create a new climate for addressing internal conflict.
The goal of these courses is to promote collaborative problem-solving. As Stewart explains it, “is not just about ?getting to resolution? but ?getting to relationship?.
These programs are grounded from decades of intensive research and practice. Many of the concepts covered are drawn from his best selling written work, including, The Book of Agreement: 10 Essential Elements for Getting the Results You Want and Getting to Resolution: Turning Conflict Into Collaboration.
These programs accommodate different learning styles and rates, which promotes dialogue and maximizes participation. One of the best advantages a program like this offers an organization is the ability to provide training without incurring travel expenses and to offer a program which participants can access at their own time and pace. Sign Up Now
Interviews, Webinars, & Podcasts
- Interview with Mark Victor Hansen
- Everybody Wins: How to turn conflict into collaboration Corporate Training Video (19 minutes; Workbook)
- “Meet Stewart Levine” – Interview on Bookends Bookclub Susan Stamm interviews Stewart on Bookends.
- Stewart Levine: Getting To Resolution – Turning Conflict Into Collaboration An interview by Wayne Hurlbert on BlogTalkRadio social radio network.
- Global Dialogue Center Program – Creating Sustainable Collaboration “Moments of Insight” present Stewart Levin at the Global Dialogue Center.
- Team Approach Interview Bookend interview with Stewart Levine and David Coleman, authors of Collaboration 2.0.
- American Management Association Webinar AMA Webinar, Preventing and Resolving Conflict in Cyberspace: How to Build Sustainable Collaboration in Virtual Teams.
- “Getting to Resolution” Introductory Video View an introductory video about the book, “Getting to Resolution”.
- “From Conflict to Resolution” Interview on 7-step model for achieving true resolution An interview with Stewart Levine on being a “resolutionary”. Stewart shares his 7-step model for achieving true resolution.
- Web 2.0 Community & Business Blog